Welder – 225 amp Gas
4 Hours: $69
24 Hours: $91
Monthly: Call For Quote
Overnight Rates: 4hr rate
Weekend Rates: Only 10% more than the 24hr rate
Got It Covered!™ Enclosed-Case Welder
A great choice for getting the job done! For construction contractors, maintenance crews, farmers or ranchers, the Ranger® 225 does a variety of basic welding jobs. And with 10,500 watts of peak AC generator power, it handles a variety of other jobs: lights, grinder, Lincoln Electric inverter, plasma cutter (separate air supply needed) or emergency power. At your service – everyday!™
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low Noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
- Versatile DC Welding10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- MIG, Flux-Cored and TIG capable (with optional equipment).
- Peak for motor starting.
- 9,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Lights, grinder, power tools.
- 23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
- Only 1.3 gallons/hour at 210 amps DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle. Visual fuel level gauge on both sides of unit.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs Rated at 104°F (40°C).