date June 27
The equipment rental industry has been a model for a “shared economy” for decades. Here is what Josh Nickell has to say about it in a recent appearance on the CEO Exclusive Radio Show:
“We’ve always been an ownership economy. We want to own our house, we want to own our car, we want to own our equipment on a jobsite, and particularly, with the millennials, that’s starting to change…That’s trickling down to the rental industry, ‘why own an aerator when I can just rent one.’”
Money, risk, opportunity - the decision to rent or buy equipment for your business has an impact on all three. Here are some factors to consider when making this all important decision:
- Reduced Overhead - Rental equipment spares costs associated with storage and long-term maintenance. Maintaining storage locations and hiring both service technicians and delivery drivers for an extensive fleet can really put a drain on your resources.
- Flexibility - Say yes more often! Having an entire rental fleet at your disposal gives you the freedom to say yes to more jobs and expand your project horizons to include seasonal, temporary, or specialized work. Another advantage is the ability to rent the exact machine size you need for the job at hand. Eliminate the frustration of trying to put a square peg in a round hole!
- Equipment Advances - Technological advances are constantly changing the way contractors do business. Who can keep up with it all? We can! Renting gives you access to recent-generation machines that get the job done faster, more efficiently, and in compliance with emission regulations.
- Performance - You need equipment that is properly maintained, serviced and ready to go at all times - let us take care of that!
- Delivery - Wouldn’t it be nice to eliminate the hassles and costs of transporting equipment? Mark that off your to-do list because all of our equipment can be delivered and picked up at your convenience.
- Support - Our experienced rental consultants can help you determine the equipment you need to complete your job as quickly, easily, and cheaply as possible. If you have questions or problems on-site, we are only a phone call away.
Come talk to us about options for your next project. We think you will be pleasantly surprised at the positive impact rental equipment can have on your business and your bottom line!