date March 12
One of the most common projects that customers call with is the best way to clear or bush hog an area. We have a few items that can effectively accomplish this task. This video covers the top 3 items used to recover and clear over-grown areas.
- Pro's - Price, Easy to access tight areas and work around objects
- Con's - Compared to other options, it is the least aggressive and slowest way to clear an area.
Walk Behind Bush Hog -
- Pro's - Self propelled, Handles up to a 1 1/2" sapling, more maneuverable than full size options
- Con's - Slower and less aggressive than a full size option
Bush Hog Attachment for a Skid-Steer Loader -
- Pro's - Very aggressive and can handle almost any overgrowth quickly, more powerful and maneuverable than tractor mounted bush hogs
- Con's - Most expensive, difficult to use in tight spaces
Come in during March or April 2013 and mention this video to save 15% off any bush hog rental and clearing equipment.